Omega Trust is in search of a Junior Penetration Tester.
The ideal candidate should have:
– Minimum 6 months of demonstrable experience in a similar role or a keen interest in cyber security industry and passion for application security;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science;
– Understanding of cyber security principles;
– Proficient in the use of enumeration tools;
– Proficient in the use of exploitation frameworks;
– Ability to identify and exploit basic vulnerabilities;
– Ability to articulate results accurately into reports;
– Ability to manually validate accuracy of automated results;
– Excellent communication skills in English;
– Plan, execute information assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document;
– Provide reports which highlight and clearly articulate vulnerabilities and weaknesses to clients in terms they understand;
– Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target system;
– Excited by new challenges and passionate about security and delivering the best possible tests and remediation for your clients;
– Analytical, well organized and responsible;
– Ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic and positive attitude;
– Communication abilities.
OMEGA Trust is a company offering IT audit and consultancy services. Starting with 2004 we have been involved in a large number of projects amassing experience in various IT systems from different fields, such as Banking and Financial institutions, Stock Markets, Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail, Software Development.
Our services cover two main business lines:
- Information Security Risk and Compliance Services
- IT Audit and Cyber Security Services
Please send your CV at email@example.com